Aero Admin is a downloadable small file which, when run, enables an engineer to remotely connect with your PC.
Click the Download button – Then save the file on your PC. Then run the program and follow on screen instructions.
- To allow remote control of your computer:
- Please tell “Your ID” number to your admin.
- Accept the connection request in the new window (Picture 2).
- Connect to a remote computer:
- Find out client ID (ID of the PC you want to connect to) by launching AeroAdmin on the remote computer.
- Put the client ID in the corresponding field in the main window.
- Choose the connection mode and click the “Connect” button.
- Remote client will receive an incoming connection request and will need to accept it.
Remote control session will start within seconds!
- Accept / reject the remote connection:
- Choose the necessary access rights for the admin (view only, mouse and keyboard control, file transfer etc).
- Click the “Accept” button.
- If you want to ban a remote admin ID, check “Add to black list!” and click “Reject”
Set up access rights and passwords to allow remote connection without manually accepting!
Note that use of this service is chargeable unless you have a support contract in place.
Current rate is £75.00 per hour + VAT – Billed pro-rata in 15 minute sections